Ganon Gil is currently looking to add a few teachers to our team. The ideal candidate will be an engaging and passionate individual with a positive, problem-solving attitude. Our teachers provide activities that promote social/emotional, physical, and cognitive development in a warm and welcoming environment!
- Provide a safe, secure, and supportive environment for students in your classroom and the school as a whole.
- Plan lessons using age-appropriate activities geared toward the development of skills and abilities for each child.
- Provide positive discipline through teaching, guiding, and modeling appropriate behaviors.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before your start date
- Must be 18yrs of age or older and have a High School diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift/hold/carry infants or young toddlers often throughout the day
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Knowledge of Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) standards and practices
- Experience creating developmentally appropriate lesson plans using The Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold.
- 1-2 years teaching experience in an early childhood education center
- PTO days
- Paid holidays
- Paid professional development
- Membership to ECE-RJ (Early Childhood Educators of Reform Judaism)
- Childcare tuition discount
- Temple Learning Center tuition discount
- Tuition Assistance (though the generosity of the Jewish Education Center)
- Complimentary membership to The Temple-Tifereth Israel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 403-B retirement plan
- Paid family leave
*Some benefits based on length of employment and other details
Expected schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Estimated salary range: $28-32k/year plus benefits
Direct resumes and inquiries to Erica Wilkov, Director, Ganon Gil at email@example.com
The Temple-Tifereth Israel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Temple does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.