Our COVID protocols represent our desire to be together for in-person services and programs, in ways that are consistent with our Jewish values and commitment to protecting our sacred community. We must all do what we can to take care of each other. As always, our clergy and staff are here to support you.
If the trajectory of the pandemic changes, or health guidelines change in a way that impacts our thinking, we will reassess these plans as needed. As always, our top priority is the safety and health of our clergy, staff, congregants, and guests.
Religious services, as well as many Temple programs, are presented virtually for those that prefer to join us in that format.
Current Covid Guidelines
- We will no longer require proof of vaccination to participate in programs and services. However, we strongly encourage all members and guests to become vaccinated and obtain boosters as applicable.
- Private events, life cycle events and rentals may choose to require proof of vaccination.
- For Ganon Gil, The Temple Learning Center and meetings we will base our masking protocols on the CDC’s classification for Cuyahoga County:
- When the county is at red/high, we will require masks except when eating or drinking.
- When the county is at yellow/medium, masks will be encouraged.
- When the county is green/low, masks will be optional.
- Even at green, members and guests may choose to mask at any time. The Temple will continue to provide masks at the front entrance.
- We will include a link to the CDC classification on our website and in weekly e-Times so attendees can reference the current Covid levels for Cuyahoga County.
- At this time, religious services and other large events will remain masks required except when eating and drinking in order to protect the most vulnerable in our community.
Effective August 10, 2022
We strongly encourage unvaccinated, immunocompromised, and ill attendees to participate in programs and services virtually.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to any of us at any time. As always, our clergy and staff are here to support you.