Building the foundation for a Jewish life journey
This is what we do. This is who we are.
Our vision at The Learning Center is to create an environment in which learners feel confident in their values, the larger Jewish story they’re a part of and what they uniquely have to offer as they navigate their world.
- We utilize a value based curriculum that makes being Jewish relevant in our daily lives.
- We instill students with a sense of pride in our Reform practice and the values we hold true.
- We are excited to create an engaging, multi-dimensional experience that supports each student in their Jewish life journey.
- We are introducing our new Teen Leadership Academy, which enables teens to become active members on a Temple committee, learn about organizational structure and build lifelong leadership skills.
- We integrate experiential and project based learning into the curriculum.
Join us on this Jewish life journey!
We will connect to the world through learning and engaging in social justice.
We will learn how to see life through different lenses and perspectives.
We will participate in experiences that lead to enduring memories.
We will build a foundation to raise leaders, and find their place in the world.
TLC Event Calendar
Please note that the calendar below is a new version of the downloadable TLC calendar in order to remedy previous technical difficulties. You can also utilize this PDF version for now. If you have questions, please contact Dina Rock until we get this resolved.